I specialize in developing large data-rich applications, highly-distributed computing, enterprise search, natural language processing, media management, text understanding, machine translation, visualization, knowledge management, and data mining.
Some of my experiments:
- “Yarg” – Yet Another ReST generator for Java, check it out on GitHub, or look for it in Maven Central.
- “Fuzzer” is a simple Fuzzy Logic Tool, check it out on GitHub, or look for it in Maven Central.
- Principal Component Analysis (PCA) to analyze time series data, source on GitHub.
- Isomorphism, to compare two graphs, source on GitHub
Disclaimer: Blog posts/opinions are my own.
- IoT – Enterprise Integration- by Uwe Meding The IoT data intake is limited in many ways by depth and extend. This is necessarily so, because connected devices only ever work within a limited scope; technologically as well as business. As a result, the IoT environment can only provide a limited data analytical output, because we are missing a lot... Read more »
- IoT – Data Model- by Uwe Meding IoT platforms on the market today are made to handle the hundreds and perhaps thousands of smart products. Often an afterthought to the main development activities, the data modeling phase is actually so critical that it can cause a technically perfect products to fail and leave businesses ill-equipped to deal with a... Read more »
- IoT – Scalability and Availability- by Uwe Meding The Internet of Things (IoT) is a commercial reality. It is already changing the way that products are manufactured and sold, and the way we interact with them. Every time a consumer interacts with your product, they will expect a swift, seamless experience. They don’t care if ten million other products are... Read more »