I specialize in developing large data-rich applications, highly-distributed computing, enterprise search, natural language processing, media management, text understanding, machine translation, visualization, knowledge management, and data mining.
I did an IoT AMA recently, check it out here!
Some of my experiments:
- “Yarg” – Yet Another ReST generator for Java, check it out on GitHub, or look for it in Maven Central.
- “Fuzzer” is a simple Fuzzy Logic Tool, check it out on GitHub, or look for it in Maven Central.
- Principal Component Analysis (PCA) to analyze time series data, source on GitHub.
- Isomorphism, to compare two graphs, source on GitHub
Disclaimer: Blog posts/opinions are my own.
- IoT – Scalability and Availability- by Uwe Meding The Internet of Things (IoT) is a commercial reality. It is already changing the way that products are manufactured and sold, and the way we interact with them. Every time a consumer interacts with your product, they will expect a swift, seamless experience. They don’t care if ten million other products are... Read more »
- Blockchain – Smarter Security for the Internet of Things- by Uwe Meding Smart technologies are shaping the future of our cities, businesses, and homes. In particular, businesses are integrating smart systems across the organization on an expanding scale. By and large, this is mostly driven by the need for energy-efficiency and wide-spread adoption of Internet of Things (IoT) platforms. At the same time, Blockchain... Read more »
- Deploying the Internet of Things- by Uwe Meding Building a groundbreaking Internet of Things (IoT) system is only the beginning: unless you successfully install the IoT system in the production environment, your customers will never taste the fruits of your labor. Imagine you and your team are anxious to roll out the latest version of your IoT system or application.... Read more »