I specialize in developing large data-rich applications, highly-distributed computing, enterprise search, natural language processing, media management, text understanding, machine translation, visualization, knowledge management, and data mining.
Some of my experiments:
- “Yarg” – Yet Another ReST generator for Java, check it out on GitHub, or look for it in Maven Central.
- “Fuzzer” is a simple Fuzzy Logic Tool, check it out on GitHub, or look for it in Maven Central.
- Principal Component Analysis (PCA) to analyze time series data, source on GitHub.
- Isomorphism, to compare two graphs, source on GitHub
Disclaimer: Blog posts/opinions are my own.
- Blockchain – Smarter Security for the Internet of Things - by Uwe Meding Smart technologies are shaping the future of our cities, businesses, and homes. In particular, businesses are integrating smart systems across the organization on an expanding scale. By and large, this is mostly driven by the need for energy-efficiency and wide-spread adoption of Internet of Things (IoT) platforms. At the same time, Blockchain... Read more »
- Deploying the Internet of Things - by Uwe Meding Building a groundbreaking Internet of Things (IoT) system is only the beginning: unless you successfully install the IoT system in the production environment, your customers will never taste the fruits of your labor. Imagine you and your team are anxious to roll out the latest version of your IoT system or application.... Read more »
- Outsourcing – it’s the people, stupid - by Uwe B. Meding I have been involved in software development and information technology for many (many) years. There has never been a time when I felt we had enough resources to complete what we had set out to do. Granted, we have seen many improvements in the tools and systems we are using. Powerful... Read more »